Do you enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment, interfacing with multiple teams (i.e. Infrastructure, Architecture, Release Management, Application Security, etc.) to help develop and deliver critical Salesforce solutions while transforming and reimagining legacy workflows and processes?
One of our client's Customer Relationship Management team is seeking a dynamic, highly motivated Lead Engineer - Salesforce Field Service to help develop and support Field Adjuster and Claims applications in a fast paced and high energy environment. If this sounds like you, apply now!
Location: Remote (Canada or USA)
Start Date: Immediate
Employment Type: Full Time or Contract
Travel: 1 week per quarter* (every 3 months) to the client site in the U.S. *No travel anticipated for 2022
- Uncover business requirements, develop a technical strategy and create and demonstrate solutions that address business requirements.
- Prepare accurate development estimates based on high-level business and/or technical requirements.
- Follow the platform security best practices.
- Ensure data security requirements are met.
- Recommend the data migration strategy, considerations, and appropriate tools to use.
- Guide technical teams in design and implementation.
- Configure and develop best in class Salesforce Field Service proof of concepts, working demos and solution accelerator.
- Significant hands-on experience in designing, implementing, and deploying solutions using the Salesforce platform.
- Well versed in Salesforce Field Service concepts and has experience & knowledge of multichannel architecture, data modelling, data exchange and integrations
- Comfortable with Field Service Management Form, Feature and Functionality e.g., work orders, skills, resources, dispatch dashboard, scheduling, service appointments, territories & regions, task management, and workflow management
- Subject matter expert who can act as a knowledgeable liaison with business stakeholders.
- Experience in technology transformation, design principles, integration patterns, architecture considerations and development guidelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Azure DevOps.
- Tableau Experience.
- Cert. Platform Developer 1 & 2.
- Cert. Salesforce Cloud Consultant.
- Cert. Service Cloud Consultant.
Along with your resume, please include references to any open source contributions you’ve made or example code from side projects. Please include links to Github, LinkedIn, Stackoverflow, etc
Benefits for Full Time hires:
- 100% paid company paid Health and Dental plan
- 100% company-paid Life Insurance and Illness Insurance
- Health Spending Account
- Competitive Vacation Policy
- Week-long paid shutdown to celebrate the end of the year
- Matching Group RRSP
- Performance Bonus Plan
- Health & Wellness Stipend
- Work from home setup provided (AirPods, desk, etc.)
- Equal opportunity employer