Do you enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment, interfacing with multiple teams (i.e. Infrastructure, Architecture, Release Management, Application Security, etc.) to help develop and deliver critical Salesforce solutions while transforming and reimagining legacy workflows and processes?
One of our client's Customer Relationship Management teams is seeking a dynamic, highly motivated Architect - Salesforce Field Service to serve as an advisor and Salesforce product and platform expert to help develop and support Field Adjuster and Claims applications in a fast paced and high energy environment. If this sounds like you, apply now!
Location: Remote (Canada or USA)
Start Date: Immediate
Employment Type: Full Time or Contract
Travel: 1 week per quarter* (every 3 months) to the client site in the U.S. *No travel anticipated for 2022
- Work under the Lead Technical Architect - Salesforce Field Service.
- Work closely with Delivery Managers and Solution Architects to architect a solution for optimal performance, scalability, maintainability, and reuse, ensuring requirements are met.
- Work collaboratively and demonstrate very strong communications skills.
- Identify and proactively manage risk areas and manage the complete resolution.
- Define conceptual architecture and design for solution considering architecture best practices, and technology trends
- Follow the platform security best practices.
- Ensure data security requirements are met.
- Recommend the data migration strategy, considerations, and appropriate tools to use.
- Ability to engage technical teams and influence them in design and implementation.
- Configure and develop best in class Salesforce Field Service proof of concepts, working demos and solution accelerator.
- Significant enterprise architecture or consulting experience.
- Significant hands-on experience in field service project delivery.
- Well versed in Salesforce Field Service concepts and has experience & knowledge of multichannel architecture, data modelling, data exchange and integrations
- Strong field service landscape and common integration connector knowledge
- Comfortable with Salesforce Field Service Management Form, Feature and Functionality (work orders, skills, resources, dispatch dashboard, scheduling, service appointments, territories & regions, task management, and workflow management).
- Subject matter expert who can act as a knowledgeable liaison with business stakeholders.
- Experience in technology transformation, design principles, integration patterns, architecture considerations and development guidelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Azure DevOps.
- One of more of the following certifications:
- Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Field Service Consultant
Along with your resume, please include references to any open source contributions you’ve made or example code from side projects. Please include links to Github, LinkedIn, Stackoverflow, etc
Benefits for Full Time hires:
- 100% paid company paid Health and Dental plan
- 100% company-paid Life Insurance and Illness Insurance
- Health Spending Account
- Competitive Vacation Policy
- Week-long paid shutdown to celebrate the end of the year
- Matching Group RRSP
- Performance Bonus Plan
- Health & Wellness Stipend
- Work from home setup provided (AirPods, desk, etc.)
- Equal opportunity employer