You’re a Marketer at heart, and now you’re ready to bring your passion and skills to our growing HR team and pioneer a new position in Recruitment Marketing.
Our team is looking for a marketing person who has also dabbled in recruiting. We need somebody who can create and implement successful marketing strategies to help increase our brand awareness and interest in Binary Star resulting in a larger pool of applicants. In this role, you will develop and execute our marketing strategy and support the recruiting initiatives by creating targeted marketing campaigns to generate applications. You’ll work closely with the Director of HR to screen candidates, perform reference checks and assist with onboarding activities while creating regular social media posts and strategic recruitment marketing campaigns.
Location: Charlottetown, PEI
Start Date: Immediate
Employment Type: Full-time
- Collaborate with the Director of HR and business stakeholders to increase awareness of career opportunities through various platforms.
- Source and create content to support recruitment marketing initiatives including but not limited to content for social media, talent community engagement, careers site and events.
- Create and execute marketing campaigns that generate leads to priority openings and talent communities. Tactics may include digital, social, email, events, sponsorships, etc..
- Plan and manage recruitment media campaigns.
- Maintain the career portal, ensuring it is up-to-date and relevant.
- Perform competitive and market research to inform strategies and tactics.
- Consistently optimize results by measuring, assessing, evaluating and adjusting campaigns to yield maximum return on investment.
- Create a talent funnel for regular roles.
- Bachelor's degree with a focus on marketing, communications, advertising or a certificate in Human Resources.
- 2+ years of professional experience in a similar role, preferably in the IT industry.
- Creative storyteller with the ability to create content from blogs, to media posts and video messages.
- Experience in tracking, measuring and analyzing your recruitment marketing efforts to determine what is working and what is not and adjust as needed.
- Strong organizational skills, able to take initiative and be self-disciplined.
- Ability to clearly articulate concepts and solutions through verbal and visual presentation.
- Proven track record of building, managing and optimizing multi-channel, strategic marketing and sourcing campaigns.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Experience supporting talent acquisition.
- Prior working experience with Salesforce.
Benefits for Full Time hires:
- 100% paid company paid Health and Dental plan
- 100% company paid Life Insurance and Illness Insurance
- Competitive Vacation Policy
- Week-long paid shutdown to celebrate the end of the year
- Matching Group RRSP
- Performance Bonus Plan
- Health & Wellness Stipend
- Work from home setup provided (airpods, desk, etc.)
- Equal opportunity employer