Do you have a passion for innovation, automation and guiding projects from inception to completion and have experience with enterprise integration?
One of our client's Customer Relationship Management team is seeking a dynamic, highly motivated Senior MuleSoft Engineer/Architect who possesses a unique balance of technical depth, developmental, and strong architectural skills.
We are looking for someone who is well versed in SDLC, Agile, and DevOps Methodologies and can provide technical guidance on the current IT trends to the management and engineering teams. If this sounds like you, apply now!
Location: Remote (North America)
Start Date: Immediate
Employment Type: Full Time or Contract
Travel: 1 week per quarter* (every 3 months) to the client site in the U.S. *No travel anticipated for 2022
- Architecting, implementing, and supporting enterprise-level technical solutions meeting complex business requirements.
- Deliver and maintain technical specifications, architectural blueprints and requirements of our projects in line with company security and compliance policies.
- Lead the client’s API initiatives and provide strategic guidance to Business Units on the MuleSoft Anypoint platform running on Azure RTF (e.g, API gateways, Anypoint Exchange, DevOps tools, code repository tools, etc.)
- Establish best practices for API Lifecycle and Governance on the MuleSoft platform.
- Design and Develop MuleSoft integration solutions with Salesforce.
- Research and evaluate new software, frameworks and techniques to provide recommendations to the management.
- At least 8 years of experience in design, building and maintaining integrations for large enterprises.
- Understanding of the integration and orchestration capabilities of MuleSoft.
- Experience with deployment of MuleSoft ESB application on hybrid cloud and RTF platforms.
- Experience in designing APIs using RAML/OpenAPI and configuring policies in API Manager.
- Experience in leveraging DevOps tools for MuleSoft development life cycle (Azure DevOps, Jenkins, MUnit, Maven, Artifactory, GitHub).
- Experience with integrating MuleSoft with Salesforce, Snowflake, Kafka, Workday, Azure Service Bus, CosmosDB, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating enterprise business processes with technology skills.
- Proven experience in working on Azure environments & its offerings (PaaS, SaaS or IaaS), Loadbalancing, Firewall and DNS.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
Along with your resume, please include references to any open source contributions you’ve made or example code from side projects. Please include links to Github, LinkedIn, Stackoverflow, etc
Benefits for Full Time hires:
- 100% paid company paid Health and Dental plan
- 100% company-paid Life Insurance and Illness Insurance
- Health Spending Account
- Competitive Vacation Policy
- Week-long paid shutdown to celebrate the end of the year
- Matching Group RRSP
- Performance Bonus Plan
- Health & Wellness Stipend
- Work from home setup provided (AirPods, desk, etc.)
- Equal opportunity employer