Are you a Senior Test Engineer with a passion for quality and experienced in automated testing? Do you love using the latest technology and working in a fast-paced, agile, and innovative environment? Are you a team player who loves to collaborate with others? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Start: April, 2021
Employment Type: Full Time or Contract
Location: Remote In Canada or US
Travel: 1 week per quarter* (every 3 months) to the client site in the U.S.
*travel is currently on-hold due to Covid-19 restrictions but will resume once restrictions are lifted
Salary: based on experience
- Responsible for test or automation initiatives.
- Enable development teams to build, test and deploy the software in a timely manner by encouraging more incremental updates.
- Able to apply expertise to all layers in computer software development (front-end and back-end) in order to perform technical troubleshooting and diagnostic analysis of system defects and determine their impact.
- Responsible for creating and implementing automated tests.
- Work in an agile framework directly with scrum teams, Product Owners and Business Stakeholders.
- Provide detailed status reporting, metrics and execution dashboards.
- Provide meaningful demos to stakeholders.
- 5+ years’ experience working in testing with test automation tools: Postman, Selenium, ReadyAPI, SoapUI, etc.
- Experience working with Data querying tools like DBVisualizer (Data base Management Tool), SQL, etc.
- Experience working with Performance Testing tools (Jmeter) and capturing server metrics with Application Performance Monitoring (APM) tools like APPDynamics
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with distributed agile teams
- Knowledge of various data driven automated testing frameworks
- Experience working with Kubernetes (K8)
- Experience using ACORD XML standards and data parsing technologies
- Familiarity with Open-source Cloud Foundry (OCF)
- Familiarity with React and Node programming languages
- Knowledge of Splunk
Along with your resume, please include references to any open source contributions you've made or example code from side projects. Please include links to Github, LinkedIn, Stackoverflow, e