About the Data & Analytics Implementation Specialist position
As a Data & Analytics Implementation Specialist you will support solution development, provide technical leadership, and take responsibility for delivery of analytics solutions. You are a professional with a broad range of knowledge and experience across data & analytics, with significant depth in technical area.
We have business partners and team members spread globally, so you would need a collaborative delivery approach to be successful. We prefer to use Agile. You will provide technical leadership throughout our software development lifecycle, from the initial development of a technical design based on agreed architecture, right through to service.
Do you have a real passion for delivering well engineered data and analytics solutions? Because this will make you stand out from other specialists.
Employment Type: Full Time or Contract (no corp to corp)
Location: Boston, MA or Remote In US or Canada
Travel: Currently no travel. Eventually 1 week per quarter (every 3 months) once deemed safe
Salary/Rate: $65,000-$75,000/year or $45-$55/hour
Data & Analytics Implementation Specialist responsibilities are:
- Apply data analytics methods and software to develop standard work, systems, and tools to improve quality and efficiency of internal processes.
- Provide technical assistance and data analysis support for other Software engineers.
- Working with internal software stakeholders to assess potential risks and to translate business requirements into non-technical lay terms.
Data & Analytics Implementation Specialist requirements are:
- 1-3 years of experience in software development of analytics solutions.
- Knowledge of analytics tools such as: Adobe analytics, Heap, Enterprise Tag Management frameworks, Clicktale, as well as industry standard MarTech stack is a must.
- Instructing others with limited analytics experience on the effective use of analytics tools, frameworks, and platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Be hands on within the agile team on a day-to-day basis, continually inspecting and crafting the backlog in response to the changing business requirements or technical discoveries.
- Knowledge of React.JS is desirable.
- Knowledge of A/B testing tools and methodology is highly desirable.
- Desire and ability to optimize through automation.
- Experience with Test Driven Development software delivery model.
Along with your resume, please include references to any open source contributions you've made or example code from side projects. Please include links to Github, LinkedIn, Stackoverflow, etc...