About the Senior Full Stack Developer position
As a Binary Star consultant you will fill the role of Senior Full Stack Developer with our client.
You will be a Senior Full Stack Developer on an agile team engaged in customer-driven quality solutions for Cloud and CI/CD pipeline automation. The platforms and features we build provide mission critical quality engineering enablement for hundreds of development teams, allowing them to create and instantly deploy new applications while taking advantage of open source enterprise-class capabilities.
You will be responsible for all stages of the development lifecycle, from reviewing business requirements, to design, through construction and test, and ultimately deployment. The industry changes quickly, so we are looking for candidates who can respond to change, pick up new technologies quickly, and adapt to changing requirements. We want candidates who take pride in their work and have strong design and development expertise and values quality code delivery.
Location: Dover, NH or Remote
Travel: 15% (roughly 1 week per quarter)
Senior Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Create tools, patterns, practices, and cloud-native platforms and features that allow teams to focus on delivering business value with quality
- Analyze technical system problems, design and implement effective solutions
- Full-stack development, including coding, testing, and debugging during each cycle
- Actively participate in Agile ceremonies to remove blockers, refine stories, plan sprints, and demo functionality to diverse business stakeholders
- Support feature technical implementation
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Executes all levels of testing (Unit, System, Integration, Regression)
- Help with mentoring new and junior developers
- Collaborate with a product owner and an autonomous team of engineers to find comprehensive solutions
- Research technology and bring new ideas to the team
- Become a developer advocate improving technical communications with development teams and foster a deeper understanding to their problems and needs
- Possess a deep understanding of the product and business goals which you can translate into technology decisions
- Keeps informed of advances in IT, Quality Engineering, and Agile Engineering practices.
Current Tech Stack:
- RESTful Web Services
Along with your resume, please include references to any open source contributions you've made or example code from side projects. Please include links to Github, LinkedIn, Stackoverflow, etc...