If you get excited about bringing intelligence to life, and working with leading technologies while doing so, check this role out!
We are looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to join our team and support our client with their API management platform – Apigee. You’ll work with a team of developers to manage the API developer platform and all of its supporting applications, end to end; microservices, automation, integration and CI/CD pipelines.
Location: Remote Canada or Charlottetown, PEI
Start Date: February 2021
Employment Type: Full Time or Contract
Salary: $85,000-$100,000 (based on experience)
Travel: 1 week per quarter* (every 3 months) to the client site in the U.S. *travel is currently on-hold due to Covid-19 restrictions but will resume once restrictions are lifted
- 100% company paid Health and Dental plan
- Company paid Life Insurance and Illness Insurance
- Competitive Vacation Policy
- Matching Group RRSP
- Performance Bonus Plan
- Work from home setup provided (airpods, desk, etc.)
- Equal opportunity employer
- Analyze technical system problems/defects, and design and implement effective solutions.
- Handle end-to-end development, including development, testing, and deployment.
- Work with Scrum Masters, Product Owners, business stakeholders, and peers to iteratively create software that meets business and technical requirements.
- Develop/integrate with APIs.
- Optimize the CI/CD process and tools, testing frameworks and practices.
- Mentor and support Jr. Engineers in the development of their technology skills.
- Be part of a culture of innovation and learning
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- 5+ years of professional experience.
- High proficiency with React and Java.
- Strong working knowledge of API based and event driven architecture using Apigee or similar platforms.
- Experience working with distributed agile teams.
- Experience working with CI/CD Pipelines (Bamboo, Jenkins, Bitbucket, etc.).
- Experience with AWS.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Telephony/IVR experience.
- Familiarity with Design Thinking, Behavior and Test-Driven Development.
Along with your resume, please include references to any open source contributions you've made or example code from side projects. Please include links to Github, LinkedIn, Stackoverflow, etc.